Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Source: High Quality Article Database - 365articles.com
For more information visit www.paladn.com
Headquarter & Onshore Technology Center - 74 Heather Ct Monmouth Jct., NJ 08852 PH: 732.668.3691 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Marketing Office - 23 Filare Street Irvine CA 92620 PH: 949.679.0778 E-mail: email@example.com Offshore Solution Delivery Center (OSDC) - 270, Sector 17 A Gurgaon, India - 122001 PH: 011.91.124.5018494 VoIP: 1.732.658.5205 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, October 28, 2007
1. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. You could follow-up every few months.
2. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
3. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price. This will turn one sale into three sales.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply the sale you just made.
5. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your products. You could include an ad on or with the product for other products you sell. You could make sales for the reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
6. You could cross promote your product with other businesses' products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
7. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
8. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
9. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your web site.
10. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order. ----
****About The Author:Philip Harman, Has been working online since 1997 inthe areas of Website Creation, Marketing, Personaldevelopment and by no means claiming to be an expertof any kind on the Internet. Because things change sofast in the online world, Its an everyday learning processto the road to success and education is the key! Yes,I do have a lot of great knowledge in many different areasto share along with my training and mentoring from over50 of the world's greatest business experts...I can andwill help you along the road to success to make yourdreams come true and have the freedom to live your lifeas you want. I would like to have you on my team if youhave your Goals set that you would like to achieve in yourlife, Willing to invest in your self to achieve these goals,and you are coachable, trainable, teachable.Please vista my website at: http://pharman1.successuniversity.com/specialoffer Take Action Today For a life Changing Experience!***
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
.Asp pages are server side pages they require server to run. I will tell you how to run them locally on your desktop computer. First Install IIS(Internet Information services). It is an optional feature or component of windows. In Windows Xp you'll find IIS 5 or 6 while Vista has IIS 7. After you installed IIS in your Local hard drive you should see a folder named Inetpub. Open Inetpub and then open wweroot. The wweroot is the folder in which you could put your local .asp files. Make sure your default page's name is default.asp(x). Open your favorite Internet Browser and in address bar either put localhost or your machine name(any name that your might've given to your pc). You should be able to see default page(homepage) now. If there is any problem in your page then you'll see an error page stating any causes for the problem(s) and other technical info. In that case.